How to get rid of water spots on my couch?

I have a light colored cream couch everytime something is spilt on it i use the cleaner they gave me to clean the couch with and it when it dries it leaves waterspots ive tried cleaning it and then using the hairdryer not help. Not sure if i need to use another chemical or what but please help

his88angel

Asked by his88angel at 9:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• This will sound extreme. I would wait until a real hot, sunny day with a breeze and take the couch to the deck and wet it all down. Rub the areas where the water spots are to see that they are saturated and that the water completely covers. The water spots are where it was wet and the rest was not. Leave it out to completely dry. It has to completely dry. I have used this on a chair and it worked. Good Luck.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Can you try Shout or Resolve?....idk...just a suggestion.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2011