Disrespected in a relationship?

if you're in a relationship and the persons family and friends disrespect you, talk about you behind your back EVERYTIME their around and are even rude to your family members would you stay with that person. They don't agree with the person but they never tell the person to mind their business they just sit and listen to it. How would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• that would make me really mad but if my man didnt stand up for me & let them talk about me then yes i would leave him because i dont deserve that but i would have a talk with your husband & tell him how you feel & what is on your mind
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Ah some people are so unhappy they want others to be just as unhappy I would tell them they couldn't come around if thats all they are going to do is be rude and ignore you!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I would ignore them because in the end when they start crap their the ones who look silly hard to do but why sink to the level they are on?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• If I loved the person then yes. You can't allow others to control your life, and that's essentially what they are doing.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• His family never mentions me at all
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• all they do is sit and talk about me, say Im rude because I don't speak when they come in the house, even had family members over and they didn't speak to them only spoke to my son.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I wouldn't leave if my SO stood up for me. I'd have to think long and hard about a man that didn't have my back though; I would question whether he really loved and supported me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• just remember you are better then people like that
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Id feel like crap and expect my so to stick up for me, how wud he feel if your family and friends did the same to him, do you know why their like this with you??
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 1:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I dont think that is a reason to leave someone. And if my SO didnt say anything I would.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2011