Does anyone else just stop at Sam's or Costco's

to see what the samples are?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:19 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Sam's is an hour away, but if we know we're going to one of the cities that has it, yes, we'll go for samples. The kids love it. Even if we don't really need anything, we'll at least pick up something we know we'll use so the kids can have samples. We made a special trip when they had their weekend of holiday sampling a while back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• lol No. I rarely go to Sam's anymore. It's been years.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I dont just for that one reason, Ill go for one thing thats not even in the food isles and go sample all the samples anyways
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Costco is always so busy we only go there about once every two months and stock up.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We go to costco but i rarely eat the samples....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I shop there because I get more for my money. The kids go crazy over the samples, I'm too busy shopping and looking for bargains. I love this store, and sometimes I do sample things, but I do know the kids tag along so they can sample stuff.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes, i do when I am near a sams but our nearest one is about 50 mins away. so when up that way I do stop and enjoy shopping and eatting at the same time.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I don't just stop in to see what the samples are our nearest one is 45 miles away but we do love to go to Sam's to get things I have been known to drive 45 miles to get my Chai until t stopped carrying it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Not for samples but hubby does for a hot-dog! lol
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I dont go for just samples...but my mom will go to shop and for samples. She use to go at hours only when they have samples. LOL

Noosa.. The hotdogs are great! Lol. I always leave with a hotdog or pizza lol
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2011