Who thinks there should be kids/childrens restaurants around?

If there are some already in place .. they arent here!

I want to be able to take my daughter out to eat somewhere where it would be fun! great childrens music, great ambiance and great childrens food!

Am I alone in this? I hate having to take her to adult restaurants which are more geared to adults.

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• that would be a chuck e cheese! i kinda like the pizza its alright, and while my son loves the place, it drives me nuts, too many running screaming kids
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have Chuck E. Cheese's.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:31 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• AGHH we went to chuck e cheese last night!!! it was horrible!! It was crowded and just too crazy. I mean a sit down restaurant with childrens music and good childrens food.
    KayGia0704

Comment by KayGia0704 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have Chuck E Cheese here, and Hickory Dickory Dock and a family entertainment center.

Answer by gemgem at 10:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have Chuck-E-Cheese, but that is all and I REFUSE to go there. It is too loud very annoying.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• There is always Chuck E. Cheese.
    I think that it is important that kids be taken to restaurants where they have to use their manners and behave. Children need to learn that eating is not a circus.
    There should be some of each. And kids need to know how to behave appropriately in the situations. It is the parents job to provide these experiences and show them how to behave.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Chuck E. Cheese, The Incredible Pizza Place, The Jungle...there are lots of children's restaurants around in the metropolitan areas. Sorry there are none available for you. But if you look on the bright side...this means you don't have to worry about the grody germs all over the play equipment and leaked poop and urine from diapers or potty accidents in ball pits, paying WAY too much for disgusting food so that Little One can play (like she would play for free at home or on a playground), or bringing home lots of extra garbage because Little One "won" 6000 tickets at the games and rides and collected a bunch of fodder (like bouncy balls, plastic bracelets, paper dolls, erasers, plastic rings and beads...) when she traded those tickets in at the counter.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Dave & Busters has a lot of things to do for kids, but is more of a sit-down restaurant than Chuck E Cheese. The food is a lot better too!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• McDonald's have play grounds indoors and out, Chuck E Cheeses, and Malls usually have play areas around the food courts...you should also consider preparing a nice picnic basket and taking it over to the park with your kids...these are just suggestions..
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have no issue taking my kids to Chilis, Applebees, Fridays, or Red Robin. They have kids menus, and my DD enjoys coloring the menu they give. For all kiddie fun, we have Chuck E Cheese.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2011