Ok so we dont really have a perfect marrage we fight all the time and every thing if my husband joins the air force will that help are relationship problems or make them worse

please help

katkashka

Asked by katkashka at 10:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I have been there I know.
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• What are you fighting about?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I would guess it's not going to help - before you make a decision like that, you really need to work on your relationship and decide if you want to be together. Being in the military is only going to complicate things if you break up. (You may be living far away from your family, money issues, etc.)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• What do you think. He will go his way and you yours. That is not the way to solve problems.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• well we have tried marrage consoling and other things and we do have a baby boy togeather so i dont really want to leave him i just think maybe if we spent less time togeather and maybe the air force would help him grow up a little and be more of an adult idk but i know he wants to join im not to sure about it yet though
    katkashka

Comment by katkashka (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i think it will make it worse because men in the military are away from their family most of the time. but then again, in your case that may be good for the both of you. you can spend his money like most military wives do and he can be away from you and the kids. Been in the military and thats how it works hunny -- me and my husband cant live without seeing each other every day so he got out after 3 years of hell in the army
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• me and my husband fought alllll the time before he joined the army 3 years ago....things are so much better. He grew up so much and we hardly ever fight now....
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 11:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• thank you sooo much that was the answer i was looking for
    katkashka

Comment by katkashka (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Solve your problems first before committing for a major change.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• There's no telling, honestly. I do greatly agree with musicmom08 though. Solving your problems first is really the first step you should take.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2011