what else could be wrong? help! advice please!

my period has never been a 28day cycle its like 30days n i get it the 3rd of every month. thats how it was. my last normal on time period like that was in july. i had unprotected sex the 26th of july. (stupid of me i know) since then my period are late or on time but short n light. ive had a lot of the pregnancy signs. i took a test back in october and it was negative. my stomach is getting bigger, when i feel my stomach its kinda hard but soft. sometimes i feel this flutterin feeling or something round and hard (like a baby head) then sometimes its not there. the dr says everythings fine(went in october) so what could this be? Edit: sorry i forgot to mention i had a 2faint positives one b4 i went to the doctor n one after. the doctor never blood tested for pregnancy just did a urine test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Health

• If you think you are pregnant, then take another test, or go back to the doctor. But I would think by now, since you had the sex in JULY, you would know if you were pregnant or not. You might be constipated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• GO TO THE DOCTOR again and find out. No one here is qualified to diagnosis you. If your doctor can't figure it out, find another one and keep looking for one until you get an answer.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Fantasy Pregnancy.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'd go again now, if they say the same again then it's probably just wind.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 10:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It is January. Go back to the doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• :( not sure
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well, I would definetly go back to the dr unless you have a huge cyst in there growing.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• You had sex in July, took a test in October, and it was negative, and the doctor said you aren't pregnant. Unless you had sex again since then, then it would be next to impossible that you are actually pregnant. Like everyone else said, go to the doctor and tell him what you are telling us. He might actually be able to help you.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 11:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• yeah, sometimes our bodies just start to randomly change for no reason.. that's what my doc told me. lately my body has been changing ALOT, with no apparent reason!
    MamiNlovinIt

Answer by MamiNlovinIt at 11:02 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• sorry i forgot to put mention i had 2faint positive pregnancy tests. one b4 the doctors in late august and one in early november late october.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Jan. 16, 2011