My panty consists of two small shelves, how do I organize?

On my new diet I have bought a lot of canned goods. Im out of room. I have spagetti sauce, cooking spray and oil. Then all these canned items. How do I make it all fit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Things that you won't frequent, put on the highest shelf. Anything you use on a regular basis, put lower where you can reach. Stack cans if you can. Maybe create a pyramid on your counter in a corner. I've got a tiny kitchen, but I have a tall pantry hiding behind another door....so I can understand the space issue.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Do you have room for a small book shelf?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Stack the cans, if you can.

Answer by louise2 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• no. my kitchen is really small. I actually have three shelves, but the top one cant be reached without a chair. I also have a shelf over the sink, but that also cant be reached without a chair. I think the contractor who built this place must have been over 7 ft tall,,lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Wow, I'd like to see a panty with shelves...check your spelling mistake momma, I laughed and had to read it twice!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• did anyone else realize in the title to the question it says "panty" and not pantry. Just had to point that our a laugh a little anyways. And if your trying to lose weight, maybe you should put stuff on a higher shelf so you have to work more to get it. Or maybe just put the healthy stuff down low and the least healthy up high.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2011