I have no way to know who to thank...

I receive blood and iron transfusions and often wonder about where it comes from, the donors who give so generously. So, I am just saying a big thanks to the universe!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 11:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• very sweet of you. I give blood on a regular basis and it feels good to know I have helped someone somewhere.

I think that was VERY nice of you to send out that thank you!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That's awfully sweet of you! I'd bet that most people who donate are like me, we don't expect thanks :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• happyI used to do it all the time before I was pregnant. I would hope it would come in handy for someone that was in need!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• why'd she get a vote down? when i was able to donate i didn't expect a thank you either but it is very nice of you to want to send one out :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That's very sweet. I think when people give they give out of their hearts and expect no Thanks it's just their way of giving back to the community
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That's Sweet of you!! I wish you Well and all of those that help and donate blood!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That is so sweet! I give blood about every 6 weeks, unless I'm sick. The transfusions you get probably don't come from any of us, but still, thank you!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Wow, looks like somebody has a thing against people who donate blood. Nice. I used to donate but can't anymore due to a few medical issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I never donated blood but i use to donate plasma twice a week for over two years before i had my two year old i did it to help not to get thanks but it is nice that someone shows appreciation.
    bobbietrayer

Answer by bobbietrayer at 4:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yeah your welcome...
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2011