little einsteins

My daughter has one movie called animal expedition she loves it. she is only allowed to watch it once a day and she is allowed to watch YOU BABY CAN READ once a day as well... what do your children watch ? do u have a limit on what they watch and how long they watch? do they watch little einsteins

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My son watches Little Einsteins, he loves them! He also watches Dora, Diego and WordWorld. We do try and limit how many hours he watches tv, but not how many times he can watch a certain show per day.
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 11:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My girls watch PBS- all the shows on that channel. The T.V. is on most of the day, but they only sit down and watch it a little while at a time. I do not limit how much they can watch because it is all educational shows that are on.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 11:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Oh sorry I confuesd you I dont limit how many times she can watch a show....I only let her watch one movie or the other and she can only watvh it once bc i only give her an hour time limit to watch and the movie is like an hour.. we play alot of learning games. we read alot of books too.
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I LOVE EDUCATIONAL SHOWS!!!
    lacyjay1987

• my son love sesame street and super why and word world. hes not even 2 yet adn he knows all his letters and numbers. he ever recognizes a few words. how can i tell him no?
    treystiredmommy

Answer by treystiredmommy at 1:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2011