First Horrible "real" mom moment. adult content

My son was sitting inbetween my legs, cuddling with me watching Monsters Inc. when he reached his hand up (as usual) to rub my face, to scare him a bit durning the time the kid and the monster scream at the same time in the begning of the movie, when he reached his hands to my face, I put his fingers in my mouth- he instantly pulled his fingers away leaving somthing odd feeling in my mouth-
I spit it out instantly-
It was poop.
I almost vometed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• O.M.G. That is soooooo bad, bad, bad. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• LMAO
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That's awful!!!!! Ewwww..... I feel for you. Bless your heart. I promise I am not laughing at all. Boy, Oh, Boy what our kids do to us. LOL!!

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 11:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I went to the grocery store with spit up on my shoulder once, but you win hands down. You actually motivated me to get off my butt and go take a shower,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• OMG!!!! That is so disgusting! But, it is funny too!!! I thought it was bad one day when DS handed poop to me...I didn't realize what it was until I had it in my hands...but in the mouth...I can't even imagine!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• eww thats nasty
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• A definite moment to remember and tell them when they get older, yikes!

Answer by older at 11:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I was kissing and loving on a newborn. He sneezed and a big sticky, multi-colored glob of a bogey shot straight into my eyelashes. I have never been pooped on or peed on or handed poop, but my husband has had at least one of those experiences with each of our children.

misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yuck-- This friend of mine's son peed and it went straight into dad's mouth:)
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• – collapse
    I really can't understand why mothers would EVER put their nasty kids' fingers in their mouth. I've read sooooooooo many similar stories. Gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 (hidden) + expand