what are your top complaints about your co-workers ? previous or present.

surrenderi don't like co-workers who do not believe in deodorant and wear their odor as a badge of honor in a defiant way.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• A couple of my co-workers talk ALOT about school sports, Football, Wrestling, Basketball, etc. They are always talking about the sports, the games & their kids that is in the sports. I hate sports and i hate hearing about boring details about what their kids did in school sports.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Negative, grumpy coworkers. Always have something to complain about and not to thankful for the job they have.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 11:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I had a co-worker who liked to yell at everyone...in private, in front of customers, in the backroom loud enough for the customers to hear. Her name was Ellie, and I called her Hellie. She also smelled like maybe she didn't wash her underthings often enough (in the way many older people start to smell that way).
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• dislike someone who complains all the time and is seldom happy about anything. only believes in teamwork when it benefits them. one who breaches confidentiality
    baskin

Answer by baskin at 11:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My top complaint is that she wants to stand around and not do any of the work and this past week she told her husband that she has been working her butt off yet she did only 2 things all day long to help prepare for the meal to be served.
    She prefers to just lean on the counter and not do anything. After 3 yrs of putting up with her I am not giving her a very good review at all and I am documenting everyday the stuff she doesn't do. She leaves early everyday leaving things undone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I hate the brown-nosers!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have a ex co worker great worker by the way that would yell at the kids all the time she would tell everyone what they were doing wrong one time she even asked me why my trash can wasn't at the curb like it was any of her businessor why the clothes were only hung up by 1 clothes pin it wasn't my doing it was my stepsons but still I miss her she was an awesome worker
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• my biggest complaint is when more senior people tell you how to do your job but then make stupid and lazy mistakes that result in clients getting hurt. for example this woman who has been at my agency for 7 years came home from an outing with our clients and remarked about how slippery it was by the front door. did she throw down ice melt? nope. she proceeded to ask one of our clients to bring his trash from his room outside though which resulted in hm falling and while he had no serious injuries we still had to write an incident report and it now has to go through the health and safety commitee to find out how we could have prevented such an incident (as if we dont already know) but she saw fit to tell me it was pointless to lock up the kitchen and leave the keys out even if i was in the kitchen cooking not an hour later. lets just say my tongue started to bleed from biting it.
    treystiredmommy

Answer by treystiredmommy at 12:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I had a coworker who always criticized my eating habits as unhealthy (she ate only raw foods) but smoked clove cigarettes like a chimney. She also pushed me to discuss all my personal stress, then complained to people I was "too negative and sucked all the energy from a room". If you didn't want to know, don't push me to answer! (I was dealing with a divorce at the time... sheesh!)

Now I have coworkers that go into people's desks, toss papers right where you're working, whistle, click, hum, snap their fingers, etc. I don't mind if you need to use a pencil or whatever, but is it too much to ask to borrow it instead of going into my desk while I'm sitting RIGHT THERE???
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011