What can I do?

It is a rainy day today, What can I do with two 4 year-old girls that are full of energy? It needs to be something cheap, or better yet -FREE.

pennycandy

Asked by pennycandy at 11:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• Gear up and go jump in puddles! Then come in for some soup or hot chocolate.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Make cookies with her or color with her. If you have paint you could help her paint a picture. Head to the library and check out some books. Put a book together using her words and help her make pictures to go with the book. Play dolls with her. Make a tent. Wish you muck luck!

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 11:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Have you heard about the new xbox games ? the kinect? well if you have a webcam you can have games like that that you can play with her in your computer http://webcamgames.sky.com/jab/swim.php this a game that mine loves but there are boxing and others for free on the internet also the site of yo gabba gabba has videos mine loves sing and dance to those.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Someone already said this but it what I would do, make a tent and bring out the plastic bowl and spoon. Also, play-doh will keep them busy, just make sure to remind them not to put it in there mouth.
    mercymom145

Answer by mercymom145 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Like some of the other moms said. make a tent with a couple chairs and a big blanket, get some flshlight go under the tent and tell stories with a bowl of popcorn
    mommy_dearest86

Answer by mommy_dearest86 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Familyfun.go.com
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well my family owns a bowling alley and I've been bowling since I was 6 years old, so my natural instinct is to say to go bowling! =) I guess it depends where you live though; some places can be pretty expensive. Those are usually the ones that are classified as Family Fun Centers as opposed to bowling alleys because they have other activities to do as well.
    kaseyp84

Answer by kaseyp84 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Make play doh Make a Tent and have Hot cocoa, watch some movies or cartoons,make cookies, color
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• go baking or painting, make your own play dough with flour, water, salt and food colouring, build a tent or fort. Have a treasure hunt in the house, make a map for them to follow with clues to find toys and clues. watch some family movies with popcorn.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 1:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Play dress up, do nails, hair make up, get ready for the "ball" Then have a dance party, complete with silly dances and hair brush singing!
    Supermama323

Answer by Supermama323 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2011