What do you do when hubby changes?

My hubby and i have been married 4 a year and i find myself sitting here wondering why and how i got here??! I dunno what to do. I feel like we talk about the same issues and never get anything resolved. Its to the point where I'm looking elsewhere for happiness .... but I know thats not right. Any suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Of course it is not right. You are married and that is your husband. Do you still have love for him? If you do, then I suggest you seek help from a marriage counselor. Maybe you need to spice up your relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I had this problem with my DH. I'm the type of personality that needs to fix problems, he prefers to sweep them under the rug. We had hell, but before looking elsewhere tell your DH how far he has pushed you away. Counseling, whatever it takes you two need to learn how to resolve issues, or they will build and build until they crush your relationship.
    I finally told my husband that there was so much in our way it would almost be a relief to break up because it seemed that was the only way to get rid of our issues. He really woke up and realized he needed to help deal with stuff. Maybe just be honest about how far he's pushed you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Every marriage is 80/20 we never get the whole 100%. Ppl do change, we become robots that pretty much do the same thing like a routine u can't break. I think u should write down the things you love about your hubby. And then write the down falls... Then start attacking the down falls that can be compromised. Remember, women and men do not think alike. It sucks when we have to go the distance to get a simple agreement but its worth it in the end.
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 4:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have been married to my DH for 3 years and lately I have been wondering if he is tghe one for me and if I am here for him or for our son? Yet I am also afraid that if I leave then I will realize how good I have it? Then again the grass isnt always greener on the other side, who knows!!
    aiden1337

Answer by aiden1337 at 8:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• you just need a little help with conflict resolution and communication. try counseling. even if he doesn't go, i've learned that going by myself can make a huge difference in our relationship.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If your bored, its time for you to think up something new to do....now I don't mean find somebody new ...I mean new things for you to try with your hubby. Women tend to get bored quicker than men, sometimes that is. Believe me the grass is never ...never...greener on the other side. My first hubby fished out side the lines and lost me ...and he wishes he never did that...( his mama told me)Ha!
    Remarried for 22 yrs now wonderful honest fella and we get bored and still together! God Bless...
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm going through what you and your husband is. we been married for 1 year, but we've been dating ever since 4 years now. we both always talk about the past. nothing seems to workout to, but when it comes to my son. i think about it and said i don't wanna leave my husband, because i love him and we both have a child. it's very hard, but afterward me and my husband finally got everything to workout. we promises each other that no more going back to the past and start out our life's good.
    living life to the fullest now. be both don't argue, and he's not abusive anymore. only sometimes when i comes to not feeling good then it's a little argue, but after it's turns to happy.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 3:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2008