ANYONE GET THIS?

I WAS JUST SITTING HERE IN BED AND I GOT THIS PAIN THAT WAS STABBING IT WAS LIKE ON MY PELVIC BONE BUT NOT UNDER THE SKIN ON TOP AND THEN AT THE SAME TIME I GOT THE SAME PAIN UP IN MY LOWER RIB ALL ON THE RIGHT SIDE ANYONE ELSE GET THIS WHAT IS IT ? IS IT NORMAL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've had something like that but it feels like something pulling or just sharp pain, I think its normal but ask a docter just in case okay
    Its_A_Boy88

Answer by Its_A_Boy88 at 3:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• OK THANKS!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• had the same thing happen to me come to find out it was a misscariage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i know this isnt a miscarriage its not internal pain plus im 16 weeks and i feel the baby kicking right now its happened to me before in this pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Maybe the baby rolled over on a nerve? I was in pain alot once the baby got to the point to where I could feel them move. Its a wonderful feeling, but once a foot or butt goes up into your rib...... Well you will be glad when time comes to get them out! good luck and I wouldnt worry about it to much.
    hhmm702

Answer by hhmm702 at 7:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2008