Birthday party question?? would you spend a fair amount of money....

...in hiring one of those kids birthday party professionals to come over and do all the work for you? (everything included) or spend the same amount of money in having to do everything yourself from A to Z..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i had my sons 3rd birthday party at an indoor play center and I did not have to do anything they did it al. I paid $109 and would do it again like that. Not my house if it gets messy and the kids loved it seeing they had all kinds of stuff to do.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• If I didnt enjoy the planning and wasnt the sort to go volunteer party planning for friends myself I would pay for it. We usually go all out on parties, and I love planning it.

Answer by gemgem at 12:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I love planning the parties and get a lot more bang for my buck in planning it myself. Our kids always have really cool parties and we don't spend a small fortune.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• no way!!! i LOVE doing my kids parties myself! getting things together,hunting for bargans making the cakes. no way id let someone else have my fun!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'd rather do it myself. Not only do I enjoy doing all of that myself, but I don't want someone else having that control. Especially since I don't know if they'll be open to my visions, or even be able to carry out my visions.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I just do it my self. WEre on a serious budget.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2011