What do you think? Might I be pregnant or crazy?

My husband and I had "relations" on January 1,2,3. My last period was December 10th-15th. My periods are normally irregular however never go beyond a 4 week period of time. Since its Jan 16th...im tech. 4 days late. Im so naseated all of the time except when i eat and i am now eating all of the time when i usually eat one meal a day. At first i thought i was pregnant but i keep having negative tests. Yesterday and today ive had extremely light, brown mucus and today a smear of pink. Then it goes away. My periods are always so heavy and when they come they dont just go away. The last time i experienced this was when i was pregnant with my first baby. But with him i had almost an immediate positive test. I am so confused, im having all of these symptoms and yet, no positive test. Should the test be showing up by now if i am pregnant? My best friend says it might be too early and i agree with her, but im still curious and its driving me insane! Any thoughts? Maybe im just crazy? hehe.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Im not sure I tested around that time with both mine and got a positive test but it could be to early
    Mrs.Taylor1013

Answer by Mrs.Taylor1013 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Same situation with me and it was one of those very early test and it didn't show with me until 2 days b4 i was to have my period. Dr said it has something to do with a high or low level of something and if it is low enough it will show negative!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• With my first I still had negative home tests at 15 weeks, they did a blood test at 12 weeks and that's when I found out. Just out of curiosity I took a home test a few weeks later knowing I was pregnant and it was still negative, so for whatever reason they just didn't work with him. With this current baby I tested positive when I was considered 9 days late. So it could be too early or it could be some random thing where you just need a blood test. I'd wait a few days, test again, and if nothing call your doc
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• thank you for your comments, i appreciate the support especially at such a frusterating time!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I think you might need to go & get a blood test Dear! Sending baby dust your way!!! GL!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2011