Why Do Big Brothers Pick on the Little Sisters & Then Laugh? Do Yours?

Just because their bigger I guess, but boy did it make me mad sometimes. My son would deliberatly do what he knew would upset my 1 DD or what she was afraid of and then laugh. He's grown now and has a step-son, my DD did the same thing, and he got so mad at her for doing something to him he stayed mad her for months. Go figure !! Men sure can be weird. I think it was to impress my DIL not sure, just my thought on the matter.

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• yes, all the time and its annoying!

Answer by babysavy9 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yep, mine do it all the time.

Answer by gemgem at 1:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Reaaly that's all? Mine beat the crap out of each other, the are like those kids on Malcom In The Middle! LOL

Answer by harris4 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• No.. he is pretty protective of his sister. He's 6 and she is 4. I don't know exactly why that is.

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have always teased and picked on each other, all in good fun.

Answer by Melbornj at 1:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It was my big sister that tormented me but we're close now

Answer by admckenzie at 1:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• my son is 3 and dd is 2 he does pick on her but is also very protective of her.

Answer by knagsmom at 1:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have found as my son has become a man he can tease, but can not be teased, even by me. He was also very protective of them growing up, when it came to other people hurting them, but he was much older and sometimes it made for just a verbal, " leave my sister alone ", many times not the way he wanted to handle it either.

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011