iPad vs iPhone 4

Hi ladies, I have an iPhone 4 and am debating on getting an iPad. I use my phone ALL the time but I'm not sure if I should get an iPad if they do the same things as an iPhone 4. What are your opinions?

surfngirl

Asked by surfngirl at 12:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Technology

• I think the iPad is actually pretty cool. If you look at it, it's just a tablet made by Mac. Don't compare it to the iPhone, The iPhone is a phone with great features. The iPad is a tablet computer, doesn't have phone capabilities and has a much bigger screen that is good for games and email, etc.

I personally won't be getting an iPad, no need for it. I intend to get an iPhone when they come out for verizon. If I was on the road a lot though, I would be getting an iPad.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 1:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I personally think iPads are stupid. As far as I know they do everything the iPhone or iPod does. To me, and iPad is just a giant version of the 2. Pointless IMO. I wouldn't waste your money.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2011