Fertile? adult content

I have been monitoring my CM only following my m/c (bleeding has stopped over a week ago) and it has gone from dry to creamy to eggwhite today. Is it possible that I can even be ovulating again?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 12:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I love fertilityfriend.com I would start tracking on that and pick up an OPK so that you can get a quick answer as to if you will be ovulating. You can also start tracking your BBT. Its really easy and that website will help you track on BBT too! Good luck!
    gump

Answer by gump at 10:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes is possible. You should try fertilityfriend.com Its a charting website.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• yes...they say that when u have CM that has a consistency of egg whites it indicates that u are fertile and getting ready to ovulate...hope this helps
    chica0126

Answer by chica0126 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I just can't believe that I could already be fertile so soon after my m/c but while I thought I was about 8 weeks (the baby only measured about 5 1/2) and my m/c was natural and after a U/S they found it to be clear so said I should be able to get pregnant again as soon as we were ready to try.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2011