A healthy Recipe to share for a group?

We've been invited to a Healthy recipe exchange. You make a healthy dish to pass and the recipe copies to share! Right now we have Zero income! Due to 3 Chemos.. I can't do much at all with my hands & fingers to make! But being stranded isn't fun. Even during my Worst year of Cancer Battle. I got one friend to visit me one time!! So being secluded is hard as well.. I get so down.. And I live in unbearable pain. So getting out.. This could be fun! What's a Nice, easy healthy Dish/recipe to make & take? If you have one to share! I'd be tempted to reply and go meet new Friends!! Thank you for reading! Big thanks for caring and sharing a Healthy recipe! Best of luck & health to you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Chili
    Lentil tacos
    Veggie stew with dumplings
    Stuffed peppers

I have a ton of recipes that are simple, healthy, tasty, family and budget friendly; send me a message if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Taco salad - either use shredded chicken or browned ground beef, seasons with chili, onion and garlic powder, layer in a bowl:
    torn lettuce, quartered cherry tomatoes, diced onion or sliced scallion, the meat mixture, shredded cheddar, and Western french dressing. Divide all the ingredients into thirds, so you can do 3 layers like that, and after you pour the dressing on each layer, stop and mix it all (it's easier that way than trying to mix it all at once). Starting with a whole head of lettuce, a whole basket of cherry tomatoes, 1-2 onions (depends on size), 1 lb meat and 1 bag of shredded cheese (plus 1 bottle of dressing) will make enough to fill a Tupperware Fix n Mix and feed about 20 as a side dish or last several meals at home as a meal.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• This is a simple recipe as well as low cost and healthy.  Jamie’s baked carrots in a bag

Take care and have fun. =]

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2011