nasty rash..

ok ladies sorry if I gross ye out but for the last 2 years Ive had a nasty rash on my pubic area, it changes from like today red raw to white dry and scaly and itchy.. Ive cut out using shower gels, shampoo in the shower, I cut out dairy and wheat to see if that wud work. Ive ben for 4 smear tests, ben on countless antibodics and creams, I dont have a STD. I know using condoms irratate it as do tight clothes and over heating. It doenst effect my sex life thankfully but I wud love to be normal down there and not be embarressed for my so to see me fully naked.. Any ideas or any one goin thru the same ting??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Health

• have you tried changing laundry soaps? or maybe the fabic of your underware? sounds odd that the doc cant seem to figure it out either. maybe put on vaseline to protect the area from irritants.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• yep tried it all at my wits end..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• What does your doctor have to say about this?

Answer by rkoloms at 3:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 3 doctors later and nothing, they've given me antibodics, creams, steroid creams, talc etc for infections/thrush/ and everyting else.. they dont no so I dont no..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Is it just heat rash? When I get one baby powder works well
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2011