how many computers in your home and where are they?

me = computer in little den off the living room. Researching laptops right now but not really sure what our needs and wants in one are.

Asked by hibbingmom at 1:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• 2~ office & living room

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have 4. Two in my bedroom, one is a laptop for my 5 yr old dd so its with her whether in her room, livingroom or whatever. And a laptop for my 10 yr old he shares with my 17 yr old. That one stays in the livingroom mostly. My 17 yr old has his own things so he doesnt use much of ours.

Answer by gemgem at 1:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 2 the main computer which my SO uses in the play room and my laptop that I usually use in my room and the kids use it to when they want to play games or need it for school

Answer by hill2 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have two laptops and currently they are both in the living room. We have a small house and don't have room for a computer desk.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 3, Hubby's laptop, my laptop, and our desktop that's just off the kitchen, in an open area. We keep it there so the kiddos can be monitored while they're on it.

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 2 we have the main desk topin the kitchen and then I have my laptop that's in the dining room but I haul it everywhere

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have two laptops and they are where ever we are and wanting to use them.

Answer by Melbornj at 1:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 3. We have a desktop in the office that is hooked up to a printer, which is barely used, only if we need to print something. I have a laptop that my husband and I share, and my DHs grandmother who lives with us has a laptop too

Answer by leksismommy at 1:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 2- both in the guest room/office

Answer by Eviesmommy at 1:42 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have three. All are located in our enclosed front porch.
    DH owns a desktop that he bought before we met. He's a gamer, so it has all the bells and whistles.
    I own a desktop that I as well bought before we met. It's your basic desktop with a few upgrades.
    Then we share a gaming laptop that we use for trips and what-not.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011