concerned about my period...

i had my babies in june and i decided to go on the pill so i started in september but i got my period back in august 19th. then in september i got it the 19th too. and october the same. and my pills go 7 white 7 light blue 7 blue and 7 green. when i first started them i got my period before i started the green. and im suppose to get my period on the green pill well im on my 3rd green pill and nothing. could it be that i am going to get it on the 19th? im worried. i wrote this in a post and someone told me when she was on the pill it made her get her period on the whit pills instead of the green.

melissa089

Asked by melissa089 at 3:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Health

• The pills are hormone pills they increase your hormones so you have a cycle I would not be concerned to much but if you wnat check with your dr. It is the best when not sure of something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I agree with your first response. I started taking the pill 2 weeks after my son was born and my period was all screwy for a while afterwards. Don't stress out about it ,but ask your doctor just to calm your nerves.
    Mrs.Corona1

Answer by Mrs.Corona1 at 4:04 AM on Dec. 28, 2008