wow icant beleive it

did u hear theyy have been puttin microchips in our kids since 2005 everyy child born in the hospital has one theyy put it in with the first shots bump this so everyy mom can see this cuz i would sure want to kno

babyy_blue_eyes

Asked by babyy_blue_eyes at 1:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Of course. Didn't you read the fine print on the tinfoil hat they put in your free hospital diaper bag?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Bull, that is what I think that is.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• This is bs.  My 1st child was born in a hospital and he did not have a microchip put in. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Oh of course, my children have special ones so the aliens can detect them too.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• OMG, lol!  That's too funny.  Baby blue eyes I don't know where you got your info from but it's simply not true.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It's a good thing my last 2 kids weren't born in the hospital.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• okayy yea whatever thats whyy u ppl are stupid u just beleive what u want google it bush signed the bill whyy would i lie this includes myy lil girl to ppl i wouldnt just sayy that
    babyy_blue_eyes

Comment by babyy_blue_eyes (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Why would they do that without the parents consent? I dont believe this... is this a joke post?
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• babyy_blue_eyes, you can prove this not to be true, just go to your local doctor or request an MRI to be done and you can see whether it is there or not.

I'm not in the USA. It's actually against the law though in the USA & the UK to do anything without the parents consent so it is impossible that Bush could have signed anything pertaining to this.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• plz just google microchips in kids u will see
    babyy_blue_eyes

Comment by babyy_blue_eyes (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2011