Help

My son is 8 months on Friday the 14th. The last few weeks he has been so grumpy. I was wondering if any other moms babies are going through this. I think it might be that he is not yet mobile on his own, and he is getting frustrated.
Any other ideas. Hehehehehe I know not a very interesting question, but I am hoping for some help.
Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe teething.... it really sucks. ORAGEL TIME!!!!
    melissa089

Answer by melissa089 at 4:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i think the same thing - TEETH
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 4:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I agree with pp's. My daughter turned 8 months today!
    mamasarias

Answer by mamasarias at 6:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Check his mouth but it could be the mobil thing too my son was so fussy when he was trying to move on his own with out the walker so I would guide him and he walked and 8 months and 2 days. Or should I say run ya' still can not stop him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I agree with all of the above, check that mouth, my daughter just cut 6 at one time so that explained her sleepless nights, she will be 8 months on the 17th.
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 7:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It could be teething, but my dd dif the same thing. She is a great baby-happy most of the time. She endedup with double ear infections. She did not have a fever or anything. You may want to take him to the doctor to make sure there is nothing medical going on before you just assume it is teething.
    hutch2579

Answer by hutch2579 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Between teething and wanting to move, do you have a bouncy swing that hooks above the door.
    I have many many babies in my family right now and most have things that keep the baby moving their legs and loving it... as long as their doing the move they seem happy!! Good Luck!
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Has baby's schedule changed at all? If you have ruled out all pain issues, maybe think through the level of activity in baby's day and sleep schedule. Tired kids cry more.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 2:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Thank you all so much for answering my question!
    Take care
    Shellmybells

Answer by Shellmybells at 2:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2008