Sick PEOPLE!!

I had a family member past away and before the funeral service I had family members in her house taking stuff they wanted.. I was suppose to get stuff from said family member before the passing. It was a picture of my mom who had passed when I was little and now the ahole members in my family took all the stuff.. I am irritated for one cause they just went and took what they wanted before talking with other family. I am mad cause they only cared about getting there own stuff and I really wish there was a WILL... I think everyone should make a WILL cause it makes things easier and there will be no fighting. I guess some people only care about what there going to get..

DO you have a will made up? How would you feel if this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• That is so sad! Is there anything you can do?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• When my Dad passed my younger sisters stilled lived at home, ages at the time 24 and 28. And already were talking about what was theirs at the viewing. Even while he was hospitalized they could not see him because it was too sad! They were his favorite out of us four girls. The whole family nic-named them his baby huewys.
    But when my Mom asked what I wanted, I said a cd with his Norwegian songs he used to listen too. While my Mom said sure and I have not even a cd.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 2:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• NO I don't live near them and they are selfish... I just wnated that picture of my mom
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• If thats all you wanted try and get it. I mean you arent even asking for much! Yes it is selfish of them. I already can see issues when my dad passes... I have to sit down with him and discuss what he plans to do because I have heard things in the grapevine that his wife was planning to take stuff that belongs to my grandmother... she is not my bio mom but my dad's 3rd wife. These are rumours at this point so I want it straightened out. All I want is the Family Bible and my grandmothers stuff and the family pictures ( the old ones)
    I believe he has a will, my dad is smart about those things. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I will just say double check.. When my grandma passed she had a will and all hell broke loose when my mom got everything.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• If they took a picture of your mother, try and find out who did and at least get a copy. I know it's hard when a family starts grabbing at everything makes you feel like that person wasn't important, and they're all about the stuff. I felt like i wanted things when my grandmother passed, because i wanted things that reminded me of her, and if i had something of hers it would make me feel like she was close to me, but i also felt like if i got something it would look like i was insensitive and that she was just stuff to me. Thankfully my uncle was executer and it went ok. If you contact the person and ask to get it, or a copy, and tell them it was something special and you wanted to have a bit of family history, they may be ok. I'm so sorry all that has happened, hope it work out in the end.
    Ms.Wendy83

Answer by Ms.Wendy83 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That is terrible I am so sorry that people can be so selfish. I am the executrix of my parents will They told me they have made it very clear what they want so that there will be no fighting. I have 8 brothers and sisters i really dread the day they die. I am the second to the youngest and I asked them why the older ones weren't their executrix there answer was because they thought I would be the only one who would be fair. That doesn't sound so great to me so I am praying they live a long long time because i personally don't want to deal with any hard feeling from any of my brothers or sisters. I love them all but greed sometimes does terrible things to people.
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 1:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'm so sorry this has happened to you, I pray that you can get the pic of your mama.

No, I don't have a will yet, but I don't really have anything yet either.lol, but I will be making one soon, just in case.
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 1:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2011