what kind of car do you drive and what kind of car would you like to drive?

I drive an honda accord most of the time but i use to have a honda civic and i use to enjoy driving the civic more then the accord.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 2:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I drive a Buick LaCrosse but I really want a Jeep Liberty
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I drive the Nike express I would like to drive a car with wheels
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I drive a Honda Accord
    I am getting another car in the summer and probably will go for a Jeep...not sure which one yet though
    then when I am successful in my career when I finish college I want an Audi
    And then when I am freaking Rich I want a Mazeratti

keep saying to myself, "just two more years of college, just 2 more years." lol I'm a math major
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I drive a Kia minivan, it is nice although I do kind of miss having a car......
    What kind would I like to drive--- some brand new 2010 or 2011 Chevy vehicle (car, SUV or mini van I am not picky) with all the bells, whistles and options on it!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I drive a 2006 Honda Odyssey and I LOVE it. I'm considering buying a 2011 though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I drive a Chevy Duramax. I just wish it was a 4 door instead of an extended cab! It's a great truck though. I love driving my Explorer too. The old '72 Ford is fun on occasion too. We pretty much have exactly what we want to drive! Someday though.....i'll add a classic 60's Mustang to the mix! ;)
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 2:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Chevy uplander, I really like it I just wish it was fully loaded.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 2:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• momma turbo, my parents have a 68 i believe mustang my mother has had it for years. its red. its going to be mine one day. i still have not drove it to this day and she has had it since i was like 5. its stick.

i use to love driving suv when i was younger that is what i use to drive my parents explorer but since i drove my civic for so long those high up cars are so weird to me now. maybe a liberty one day. i had a friend that had one of those and i enjoyed riding with her in it. that is def my first purchase when i graduate and get a job.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I drive a 2006 Chrysler town and country, BUT I'd love to be driving one of the new Dodge challengers (drool) or an old, 60's model pontiac GTO.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 2:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I drive a 98 saturn. Iwant a 78 jeep CJ5
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2011