Have you ever hidden something from your family and if so, what did you hide and why??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I have all sorts of secrets from my family; mostly it's about past relationships (my current SO knows it all but my family as in my parents, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins don't know a thing). They have no idea that I've only had three real relationships, every other guy was just used for casual sex. They don't know I spent four months on a drinking binge the first time my SO and I split up 4 years ago. There's plenty more that I'm not sharing even on here.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 6:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i dont really have things that i hide
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Candy, it is either something my DH or DD would like.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 2:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I hide junk food from my oldest because she has no self control and does not know how to have just a little bit...instead she has to have more then enough and she eats really fast like she is starving ( and she is not under fed)...she has Aspergers and needs to be careful of what she eats because she is prone to constipation and yeast infections.
    I also hide purchases from my husband because he will think we don't need something and we really do.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Chocolate! Cause if my kids knew where it was they would eat it all up and I would be left with a bag full of empty wrappers......
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• we (meaning hubby and i) hide the fact that i was on a 72 hr hold back in aug 07. i didnt want them to know because they are very political in how things are suppossed to be in the family. we also didnt say anything about me sliting my wrists. so they didnt know about it tell i was back in the hosiptal on another 72 hr hold for also trying to slit my wrist. this time it was because they talk to me as if i am nothing in the family. and they didnt respect my rules regarding my ds and dd. so we have new rules for his parents(my parents dont live here) and im not my antidepressants again and doing awhole lot better. this is what we have hidden

knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 5:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2011