just wondering

if u dont beleive in god whyy no i have myy own reasons i just wanted to see what everyyone else is thinkin and if ur gonna tryy to tell us whyy he is real dont bother answering this post

babyy_blue_eyes

Asked by babyy_blue_eyes at 2:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope, i believe in god. I believe god is the love vibration that flows through everything living & non living. Science tells us that every single thing has energy or vibration flowing through it. We are all one part of a huge living organism & that huge organism, with everything included in it....is god.

Not trying to convince you of anything, just thought i'd share.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• thats fine i dont care if u share ur beliefs just dont look down on me for mine
    babyy_blue_eyes

Comment by babyy_blue_eyes (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I don't believe in god. I do believe in spell check.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• just whyy would that be a problem i alwayys write like im am txting its just a habbit i can spell though lol
    babyy_blue_eyes

Comment by babyy_blue_eyes (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well this is a forum ya know... texting is good for phones but not too great for here. :-) I am sorry but I had to laugh at the I can spell though... :-) Read the last word before that please :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• UM, OP you may want to drop the attitude if you want people to answer your question. If you come here with an attitude as if you are already offended...there is nothing anyone could say that you help you to lose that feeling.

Now as to your question....I am an Atheist...yet I am very spiritual. I feel the energy around me, and it's this energy that I feel we are all a part of. We all share the same energy as the entire Universe...we are all One.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• ok we i didnt have an attitude till ppl started talkin crap about how i was spelling like who cares that not what this was for
    babyy_blue_eyes

Comment by babyy_blue_eyes (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That's your choice. Looking at everything you're posting and the answers you're getting though, don't be surprised that no one is taking you or your questions seriously.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• OP text "talk" is very difficult to read when used in forums like this. Text talk should be reserved for that very purpose...texting.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I don't believe in the personal, anthropomorphic creator god, because it just doesn't make sense to me and never has. I tried to believe when I was younger. I do believe the concept of God is equivalent to the entire Universe though, so I don't consider myself atheist (though I'm closer to atheist than theist--my views are actually in between the two). We are ALL connected and part of the Universe (or God--whatever you want to call it). I consider myself a Pantheist (more specifically a Scientific Pantheist), but my views are pretty similar to samurai chica and sahmamax2. I also think science is our best method of understanding our Universe, so any spiritual path I consider (Pantheism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc) must embrace science and reason. These are just my personal views. Everyone else has a right to their perspective as well.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011