After months of tune in MRI and chromosomal testing it all came clear

Havana is still cruising furniture which is the only worry we have left she wont stop cruising and she wont let go alone. she will om carpets only yes thee steps, she grew normal on rads too, she did fall hard one time or two form our ah rd floors she dint hurt herself but it hurt very much, she super scared of hard tile or even floors fr says she remembers Th fall. we Ashe bamboo flora and not ah-rd wood basically it like imitation wood on hallway and bedrooms, my question is should i put a large area rug or Spam ,ore money and Capet my while House>

youmakemydreams

Asked by youmakemydreams at 4:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A fall on hard wood or tile can really hurt, as there isn't any padding down! I think that's a great idea to put an area rug down on the floors where she can learn and feel safer about it. I would make sure that the area rugs you look at have rubber backings (you can find those in WalMart and Target) and are machine washable, since little ones spill everything!
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 9:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm sorry I don't understand. Can you add more background info?
    PA2B

Answer by PA2B at 7:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2342676

I have a different type, but it's the same principle. I have tile all through the house. My dd learned to crawl on it! She's had quite a few falls and bumps. My grandma got me some of those puzzle matts and it works great. She fell back and hit her head and just bounced right up. I have those and a large rug in her play area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2008