Going for a childcare interview...

I am a very shy person and nervous. This will be my first interview and don't really know how to prepare or anything. I have never had a real "job" before its always been keeping children in my home or theirs. This is a job keeping 2 kids in their home for $60 a day. I really need this bad for me and my child. I would like to know some questions that I prob going to be asked. I did talk to her on the phone and she asked some questions already. One question she asked I really didn't have an answer to it. She asked whats the most challenging thing when caring for children. I really didn't know what to say if you were asked that what would you say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Think about all the challenges of raising a child, what is most challenging? When I was asked that I said that knowing when the child is overstimulated, tired or bored. Making sure I have fun activities that will keep the child's attention, especially if there are more than 1 child with different interests, development and ages. Just be yourself.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• sometimes the most challenging part about children is really talking on their level. speaking in a way they can understand. depending on the age of the child/children. sometimes having to show them rather then telling them is a bit challenging. that is my take on it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 3:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2011