Costume experience?

Do you like to dress up in costumes?
What was the most memorable experience in which you dressed up--for a play, for Halloween, for a party, or parade?

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 3:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• oh i thought you meant for you dh lol .. i remember being a nursery ryhme character when i was abt 5 also a reindeer when i was 4
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My hubby and I dressed as salt and pepper shakers for Halloween.

One year, when our kids were 5 and 3, I made "family outfits". A dress for myself, a top and shorts for my DD, shorts and a baseball cap for my DS, and Bermuda shorts for my DH. All from the same nautical print fabric. We wore them to the county fair. They got so much attention, none of us were happy. After that, the only time we wore them at the same time was when my DD and I would go for our mother daughter walks around the neighborhood. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Personally I don't even bother dressing up. I did however love to sew my kids costumes.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• When my kids were young, I dressed up like a witch, long black dress, hat and green face makep. I would hide behind the bushes and jump out. The kids loved it.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 18, 2011