what is your favorite brand for pacies?

i am trying to decide what kind of pacies are the best one on the market right now? i read some reviews ,that brand" mom" are the nicest pacies.
which ones do you prefer for your newborn?

crouse3

Asked by crouse3 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've used Nuks with both of my babies. The hospital gave my son Mams, and he did fine with those and the nuks. Eventually I switched to the Nuks. With my daughter, they gave her the soothies in the hospital. She really, really liked those, but she would only take the ones I got from the hospital. I tried buying more, but I guess they were a little bit different and she wouldn't take them. She eventually started taking Nuks and wouldn't take anything else. She still loves her Nuks.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My daugher loves the soothies. The ones that look like the bottle nipple. They gave her one when she was first born and now she wont take any other pacie. And as I said they are shaped like a bottle nipple so it isn't bad for the babies. And they have different stages and colors.
    Angel.Johnson87

Answer by Angel.Johnson87 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• mine just had a regular ole nuk and she was fine. plus they are cheaper for as many as we lost.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I love NUK!
    surfngirl

Answer by surfngirl at 3:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Soothies

Answer by missanc at 4:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• they gave my ds a soothie paci in the hospital and that's all he'd take he didn't even like the next step up (the blue one) all he'll take are the green ones
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• we use NUK
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• NUK. however, with my next baby, i think I'm just going to buy the parents choice brand. They are way cheaper and the nipples look almost identical. There must be a slight difference because my son won't take the parents choice since he's always had NUK. With how many we lose and have to buy I would like something cheaper than even the NUK.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 4:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Ñuk and mam. They are the only 2 brands my girls would take. Sometimes it doesn't matter what kind you want to buy your baby. Some babies are picky.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Pacifiers were invented to replace moms when formula started becoming popular. If you breastfeed, you don't need them

Answer by rkoloms at 3:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011