Why has the Zodiac sign been changed?

I don't quite comprehend th zodiac change. Why has it changed? Has my sign as a sagitarious always been wrong? When I look up my sign it describes me to a T! But this 13th sign that they have added doesn't describe me at all. And aren't the stars constantly movin? so That would mean that our signs are cnstantly changing then too right?

lilma0608

Asked by lilma0608 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• They're just messing with everyone, nothing has changed....

I think it's funny though how everyone freaked out...hahaha
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It hasent, that has already been debunked. The scientists who claim this, know nothing about astrology & how it works.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• "Some magazines have different dates for taurus and gemini so I was dealing with this for my whole life."

Haha, me too! Depending on who you ask I could be either.

Anyway, they've already come out and proven this new change is just a bunch of nothing, that its factually incorrect, at least for the kind of astrology that we understand here in the West. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Some magazines have different dates for taurus and gemini so I was dealing with this for my whole life. Honestly I think it is bogus and I guess they are losing popularity and needed more attention and therefore came up with this revelation. LOL.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I read that it had to do with the shifting of the moon and sun cycles... dont remember where I read it tho .. some newspaper.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Don't worry your sign hasn't changed and the "new " zodiac isn't new, it actually changed 2000 yrs ago. It has little affect on astrological zodiac as the most common used is tropical astrology in which this change never had an affect on.
    midnight_storm

Answer by midnight_storm at 5:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Not me freak out over this ? They just want more people to tune into this bs. Who cares really? I think this is the last thing on most people's agenda for the day. So not a big deal......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:34 AM on Jan. 17, 2011