Really in Pain

I have a really bad headace I had it since Yesterday at 4:30pm!!! man this is not any fun please send help, I tried it all!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• did u try to talk to ur dr about it??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have had a headache for the past 3 days that wont go away.I feel your pain darlin.My doc asked me at my 1st visit was i having headaches and I said no cuz at the time I wasnt so maybe you should call your doc.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 7:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• go to your dr and get help.......no use in suffering if they can giveyou something. With this pregnancy I had terrible headaches up until a few weeks ago. The Dr prescribed me a med that totally helped and it is safe to take during pregnancy. Call you dr
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I am not sure what it is since I don't know your history, but make sure you drink a lot of water and juice and call your doc and let them know.
    MamaCass07

Answer by MamaCass07 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2008