Do you have a puppy?

Do you have a crazy stories .....

I have a 3 month old teacup yorkie and she chases people and barks like she is tough, it is so cute and funny all at the same time.
it is also funny to watch this little ball of fur run from room to room
she also like to hang out with me when I cook...she knows she will get a little something :)

alotleft2do

Asked by alotleft2do at 3:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pets

• We have a 6 month old Old English Sheepdog. He is a mess. He is fabulous with the kids, but he is hilarious to watch. He falls over himself all the time and is such a clumsy dog. My kids tend to think of him more as a horse than a dog because of his size. Definitely adds a little more excitement to the house.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 3:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have a 5.5 month old Bernses/Entlebucher Cross. She loves to play fetch. everytime she runs after the ball she does 2 little hops right before she grabs it. It's hilarious to watch. For added entertainment, i add in voice overs.... My kids double over in laughter every time.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 4:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That may be "Cute and funny" now but please DO NOT allow that behavior to continue because that can turn into aggression.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I second KyliesMom5. Even though she is really young, if she is chasing and barking at people, that becomes a perfect recipe to make a biting dog. You need to put her on a lead and teach her how to sit and stay and focus on you, while ignoring the distracting people.

But I am glad that you are enjoying her!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My 9 month old bulldog tries to get her tail. Normal puppy behaviour, except her tail is docked and only about 2 inches long. She's rolling all over the place, trying to wiggle herself into a circle, doing somersaults. It's hilarious to watch! My 7 month old Beagle just watches her with his head tilting from side to side.
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I have a year old black poodle named Molly. She is Ms personality. She loves to dance, walk, play standing on her back legs. She even turns around in circles of she wants what you're eating! LOL Everyone falls in love with her. I thought she was going to become my husband's dog. Then I realized it was because he was feeding her. So I started and now she stays by my side. I was so thankful the Lord gave her to me before my dog of 17 yrs passed. Molly is totally the opposite of Tyler, but just as loving! One piece of advice, Yorkie are high strung. You really need to get her trained while she is young. it is almost impossible when she gets older. Hope this helps!

puppy

WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 6:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2011