Who is Pregnant and between 4-7 weeks. I have some questions... Or has already had a baby...

This is my first pregnancy and I have so many questions. Such as Im cramping usually not bad at all but i have had some that were worse and on the right side. I cant really sleep. An weird but my dog keeps smelling me down there. im so worried that its etopic or somthing but than i could just be over reacting. ihave to wait to go see the docter till tues and im about 5 weeks... please ease my mind or tell me what u think.. thank you much appreciated...

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i really dont know but here a bump
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• you will have pain and discomfort as your body adjusts to the growing uterus and it usually goes away but there are growing pains...just remember your body is doing something it not done before and needs to adjust to a growing baby
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 3:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• pain and discomfort is normal..even on one side UNLESS its absolutely excuriating and u cant move or breath.. but if its just slight cramping..normal..its just ur body growning as ur uterus grows..

as for the dog smelling u..its just the extra fluid and ur dog can sense that..jut push him away!!!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 4:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Cramping can be normal for some women. As long as you aren't spotting with cramping, you should be fine. You really won't know if it's etopic until your ob does a physical.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Slight cramping can be ok, if you start bleeding as well or it's gets bad enough that you are doubled over then it's time to go to the doctor. At this point there are a lot of hormonal changes going on and more than likely that's all that's going on with the cramps, and also the hormonal changes are what is making your dog more interested in smelling your crotch. You smell different to her now, that's all.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• oh yeah I remember when I was pregnant, your uterus and stoamch and mucles are all getting bigger and stretching so it hurtsss but, if youre worried, just go in early to your doctor. thats what i would do. or call the nurses line and ask
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 4:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• The not being able to sleep well, for me, was my nerves. I was overly tired ALL the time but yet my nerves kept me up sleepless nights because of the worrying and endless questions I had. When my uterus was growing in the beginning of both my pregnancies I usually only had pain on my right side. It hurt pretty bad but with both of children, it did get better a little closer to my second trimester. Good luck, hun and CONGRAT'S!!!
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 1:57 AM on Jan. 17, 2011