Why in the world would anybody want a size 38 KKK?

Ok I was watching entertainment tonight, and Sheyla from TX (bless us poor tx women) went from a size tripple h to a tripple k and she says she is having trouble breathing. You think? I mean with 6 liters on ur chest I'm suprised she could stand up. What do you think about this?

MommaKee

Asked by MommaKee at 6:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I'm 34DD and thinking about reduction because I feel top heavy. She's going to seriously mess up her back! And how do you find clothes to fit you????
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I guess she will wrap a sheet aroung them thingslol, and from what I seen she still wore the same clothes with them things all out, and they were still banaged up so it doesnt really look like cheches, i mean there so fake looking they just dont look right. and I feel so bad for her son I think he's like 8 and is so embarressed.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 7:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• As it is she is huge, some people are never happy and don't know when to stop. (Look at Michael Jackson) No matter what people say it is up to the idividual it is what makes them happy even though sometimes it just goes to far. Just be happy with what you have or go alittle that makes you happy right!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Gross!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• triple hhh to triple kkkk ?????? Is she crazy. I wouid love to have a reduction - these things hurt.
    lanckn

Answer by lanckn at 2:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008