i was wondering if any ladies here have had a Tubal Reversal with any of these doctors : dr. lisa rogers, dr monteith, or dr levin? if u have can u tell me a lil about ur experience with them and if u have had success.

i am going to have a tubal reversal but not sure which dr to go with

chica0126

Asked by chica0126 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Dr Montieth is at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center and I just had my reversal 4 days ago with his office partner and protege, Dr Berger. Here is what I know about them. Dr Berger has been doing TR's for 30 years and has done over 8000 surgeries. Dr Montieth was an emergency OB-GYN Surgeon and studied under Dr Berger. Both doctors have amazing track records from their patients and this TR center is the only one in the US that has such a large/detailed information system from patients results.
    I never had the opportunity to meet Dr Montieth, but Dr Berger was the absolute greatest. I was having a lot of pain the night of surgery (I have a very low pain tollerence) and he came to my hotel room right away. The staff a CHTRC were the most wonderful, knowledged and real people ever. I know that there other surgeries that day, but I honestly felt like I was their only patient! They made me so comfy and I'd recommend to ALL!
    gump

Answer by gump at 4:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2011