Who is Pregnant and between 4-7 weeks. I have some questions... Or has already had a baby...

This is my first pregnancy and I have so many questions. Such as Im cramping usually not bad at all but i have had some that were worse and on the right side. I cant really sleep. An weird but my dog keeps smelling me down there. im so worried that its etopic or somthing but than i could just be over reacting. ihave to wait to go see the docter till tues and im about 5 weeks... please ease my mind or tell me what u think.. thank you much appreciated...

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Cramping normal, dogs sniffing, normal and worrying NORMAL. :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• All that u said u have I had too, and my pregnancy was just fine......worrying though is not good for u or ur baby! Best advice I can give u....ENJOY your pregnancy, and don't freak out about things....if ur really concerned about something call ur doc, thats what their there for! You will be just fine!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 4:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Everything you're talking about is 100% normal. Cramping is just your body accommodating your growing uterus. Dogs, well, they REALLY like to sniff people lol. Not sleeping well is also normal, but that's probably because of stress (because you're worrying about things). Congrats mama :)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It could be as simple as round ligament pains. Don't worry...I have the same thing and my baby is just fine :) I am 5 weeks also. If u r super concerned call your doc and see if u can get in earlier. Good luck to you!! And congrats on baby :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• The cramping is normal because of everything in there streching to accomidate a little one. Dogs are smart animals. They can smell when things are different. Be careful if you have cats. I had two when I was prego with my first and they loved to bite my nipples if they smelled the colostrum.
    bobbietrayer

Answer by bobbietrayer at 10:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2011