Still having some bleeding?

Hi everyone!

I posted a question a few days ago about bleeding while pregnant and I was pleased with the answes I got. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I'm still having some bleeding since friday, without pain, and it very very light ( it has like a orange, pinkish, redish color to it ) I'm going doctor tomorrow so I'll mention it to her. But I'm still scared. What do u ladies think I should do. Should I be worried? This is stressful

MommyCaution

Asked by MommyCaution at 4:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would say if its not bright red and there is no cramps...your fine! Pregnancy can be stressful..hang in there and good luck!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• If its not heavy and if your not having real bad cramps i wouldnt worry about it just be sure to mention it to your doctor and just take it easy dont stress about it i dont wanna scare you but it can probably make it worse if you keep worrying and stressing about it .Good Luck =)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• If you are not having any clots with the bleeding i would not worry too much. Have you called your Doc and mentioned it? take it easy and good luck.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• There is not really too much that you can do but try to relax and not stress so much.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2011