how do you know if your husband is cheating

MrsSnipes

Asked by MrsSnipes at 4:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Ask him?
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 4:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• idk, i would guess you would find some evidence, phone calls, e-mails, fb, smelling like a woman, glitter, distance, probably a combo of things
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It really depends on him. There are several types of cheaters. Some are serial cheaters which means they do it a lot and are really good at hiding it. There are those just having a fling who may not be as careful about hiding it. Then there is a guy who just slipped and his behavior gives it away out of guilt.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I think a wife or girlfriends has many signals of cheating only some refuse to acknowledge them. I would know only because I know hubby well enough to see a difference. After being together for so long I can tell when something is not kosher.

Answer by older at 4:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• First, if you think he is, than most likely he is, no matter how many times he denies it. I learned that the hard way, after being cheated on by my ex on 4 different occassions and plenty of denial ''/ After asking him probably over a million times, he finally gave in and told the truth. If he's acting shady or anything has changed, that could be a sign. I wouldn't accuse because that might just actually push him TO cheat if he hasn't already, which happened to me.....so he said i pushed him to do it which is a bunch of crock lol. i hope he's not, and wish u all the best.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• A "gut" feeling is usually the best way of knowing. Then you confirm it with checking cell records, emails, ect..
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Theres quite a few obvious signs, like being distant, sneaking off to talk on the phone, being secretive with his phone/emails ect., taking showers right when he gets home, coming home late or going to work early, making excuses that dont make any sense.

If you think he might be cheating don't confront him about it, if you do he will probably deny it and will hide it better. Instead try to get evidence and comfirm it first.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• you suspect it
    smilingmomma

Answer by smilingmomma at 6:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It all depends. Some guys are obvious, staying out late with no credible excuse, distanceing himself from you, getting phone calls or text that he won't answer in front of you, etc. However some guys can pull off cheating for years without having their wives expect anything - my ex was straight forward about it, he got shitfaced and told me he cheated on me
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 6:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Dr Phil did show on that and I was surprised at what they said some of the signs were. One that I remember was that 70% of men who cheat have a best friend that cheats and another one was that if you asked, they would get mad rather than just say no. If you are curious, I am sure you can find info on his site- the lady that was on was a body language expert and had really good info.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2011