Gotta question about pregnancy???

Hey well for the last couple of days i have been cramping and hurting into my lower back and sometimes in my upper back. It feels like my period but i just had it on January 3rd so I know its not that.. I heard implantation cramping is like this. Is that true? Have you had this? Before I started my period on January 3rd I thought I was late, on January 2nd was when I spotted and really i guess started. Is it possible that I'm pregnant. I know there is nobody can truly answer the " Am I pregnant" question but I just need advice. Thank You So Much.. <3

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its very unlikely that you would be having implantation at this time in your cycle.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well, since you just had your period Jan 3rd, its going to be way to early to tell anything. The cramping and hurting could be from alot of different things. Just relax and try not to stress and when your next period is supposed to come and if it doesnt, take a test.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 8:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011