leaky breasts adult content

since i was 20weeks pregnant my boobs started to leak a sticky watery stuff.... now im 26weeks and they seem to be getting worse... is this normal?

nasreen19

Asked by nasreen19 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes, you can try nursing pads, wearing a looser fitting bra, etc I remember waking up one night being soaked, lol
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• YES!!! Don't freak out! It may get worse when you hear babies cry. BF moms will have more info :-)
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It is colostrum and it is normal for some women to start during pregnancy. Get some breast pads.

If you would like to read more  http://www.llli.org/FAQ/colostrum.html

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My daughters almost 13months and I still leak haha (bc i still nurse) and it's normal to be that consistancy!
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• compleatly normal, I started leaking at 26 weeks, my son is 16 months and I still leak. its colostrum!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 6:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• pretty sure its normal to lactate throughout the latter part of the pregnancy.....just one of the joys we get to endure lol! when i was 32 weeks with my daughter i ran down the stairs to answer the door for the cable guy....he was looking at me so strange! I looked down and my shirt was soaked!!! obviously breast milk! I don't know who was more embarrased me or the cable guy!!! Point is, i'm pretty sure its totally normal to do this throughout.....
    livylou27

Answer by livylou27 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• its defintely normal and as much as breastfeeding was something i wanted to do, it was crazy, waking up with a wet shirt! ugh...but its worth it! I liked the disposable nursing pads, obivously because they are easy to change and can be thrown out, but i did really like the cotton ones because they were soft, not like the disposable ones, and cushiony, which helped with soreness, and since i did my sons laundry like everyday when he was newborn i threw them in the wash with them.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 8:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• thank you everyone! realy apreciate you takin time out to help me, thought i was the only one obviously not, thank u :)
    nasreen19

Comment by nasreen19 (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2011