Please, need advice of best exercise to get rid of tummy bulge?

Asked by laur1963 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Losing weight is the only thing that will get rid of it and ab work will be what tones it up. I love pilates for toning up that area. Cardio and eating less/healthy will help you lose the fat so you can see the toned muscles underneath.

Answer by shanlaree at 5:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• * Just to clarify, I didn't mean "less healthy" I meant less AND healthy.

Answer by shanlaree at 5:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Cardio is the only true way to lose the weight. Then I highly, highly suggest Pilates and Yoga to tone and strengthen your body. Pilates especially, because it's a great use of your ab muscles. Eating healthy while excersising will only increase your chances of reaching your goal.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I agree with Cardio and healthy eating. I lost 25lbs of baby weight doing just that. After eating healthy for so long, when I try to eat something like take out pizza or fried chicken......made me sick to my stomach.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well you only have four answers here but they are all correct. Good luck, it's a tough thing to do but you will be so happy once you do!

Answer by Peajewel at 7:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I agree with everyone else!

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i agree with the other ladies... diet and exercise.

Answer by asil at 8:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Lose weight and tone your abs with crunches.

Answer by cleanaturalady at 10:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Cardio to lose the fat in the tummy and crunches, planks and other abdominals exercises to tone the muscle that is under the fat. Crunches, etc will not make the bulge go away, you will just have a stronger core but still have flab.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Cardio

Answer by sstepph at 8:35 AM on Jan. 17, 2011