Curious New Jersey residents!

How do you feel about the Jersey Shore on MTV? I bet the place is super popular now!

ashleyxo8

Asked by ashleyxo8 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Im south of that are and its WAY diff down here! Its entertaining to watch though since we dont have ppl like that where I live. Im at the tip by Delaware. North Jersey and New York are similar just as Philadelphia and South Jersey are similar. So just for the record...it may be the same State but its a whole nother world! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• area not are! lol
    Steph319

• I'm from NJ. I agree Seaside is bad, but the rest of NJ is nothing like that. The people on the show are not from NJ. I do love the show though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That show is not a representation of new jersey at all and most of those people on the show don't even live in new jersey. i have watch about 5mins of that show to realize oh my god what a horrible sight. probably that show is scaring people away from new jersey. but i wouldn;t want to go to seaside heights anyways on a regular basis. its not where most of the people that go to the shore go anyways. please do not take jersey shore to be no where near what the jersey shore is really like. its much much much better then what they show on tv and those people.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 5:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Being from New York all my life it's always been where the beaches are at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boardwalk and beaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 5:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I was born and raised in NJ. and I can say this much, that show doesnt even come CLOSE to a "real representation" of Jersey, or its people.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

South Jersey is very diff though. Like sea isle, avalon, ocean city...
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 16, 2011