Anyone have Wii Fit?

How long have you had it?
Do you use it often, or is it just another exercise regimen that is hard to stick to?
Would you recommend it?

I am trying to decide if it is worth the investment. I do not want to waste my money!

Courtney610

Asked by Courtney610 at 7:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We have one. It's fun, but sometimes you want to reach into your tv and strangle the instructor. LOL. I think its worth it.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I don't have one yet, I hear you do get a real good workout. I am going to get an early xmas gift...lol
    It just keeps you moving that is the key keep moving every move you make you are burning some calories. Good Luck
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yes, and I absolutely love it! So do the other 6 family members in our home. We have a lot of fun competing with each other in multiple areas - makes it easy for everyone to have their area of "expertise."
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 2:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2008