How did you feel when you went in for you first doctors appt.?

I was so nervous but excited at the same time... With my first son and my only lol.. he had to be the most amazing feeling to see and hear you having a baby.. instead of just peeing on a stick and finding out.. but it was the day i knew my whole life was going to be different for the better.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 5:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Doctor's appointment: Not so good.
    Midwife's appointment: EXHILARATING!

The care is so different~ I had so much fun, so nurtured and informed, just so nice!
    Amazing~~~

:-D

doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i was nervous and scared and going through alot of emotions but i felt so comfortable with the doctor and office that it made it much much easier. it was amazing to see the little hear beating. it was like a contact high. she still gives me a high feeling and she is almost 2.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 5:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It depends on which doctor. I had almost a year and a half of going to a fertility clinic. The first time I, we(DH and I) went I was upset, emotional, excitied, hopeful, but at the same time trying to accept that I may not get pregnant. For us IUI worked and we didn't need IVF. By the time the clinic 'turned' me over to an OB, I knew I had a viable pregnancy, so I was very, very happy.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 6:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 1st was with a midwife and I was excited. With my second had to see a Dr and was stressed. With my third again saw a midwife and was excited.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Going to the doctors the first time with my son was amazing! I was so excited and kept making the doctor make sure it was real and not just a phantom pregnancy because i was so excited i didnt want to be let down lol.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 7:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011