sick as hell and still no help

... Ah so my husband had to one up me again. Im sorry to complain about the man i chose to spend my life with just makes me look like the naggy bi***y wife, but seriously my cough is so bad it hurts my head eyes chest and throat. my throat is so sore. my ears are killing me and my eyes are constantly flowing with water. all i asked of my husband was to watch the boys for a couple hrs before he goes to work so i can have a nap. of course that led to a no babe i cant im sick i need to lay down. this coming from someone with no symptoms just tired from playing xbox from 4am-10am then watching some of the seahawks/bears game. ughhh. how do i get my man to MAN UP!!!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• That would be sooo annoying. Id tell him straight up! If i were sick like that and needed a little nap/ break from the kids id make him, who cares if he's sleepy. Go to bed early
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• seriously i know. He goes to bed at like 9 wakes up at like 3am or 4 and plays his xbox. and when he eventually finishes he'll go bk to bed. leaving me with no help when i need it. I havent been this sick in so long. i forgot how horrible colds make you feel
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Get in the car and go and leave him with the kids. He is ridiculous and he is going to get away with it. He does deserve to be left alone. You cannot ask yoo need to tell him what you need.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• He sounds like a selfish asshole. If I were you I would be making some serious threats about either him staying and changing his selfish ways or find his personal belongings out on the lawn. Good luck and hope you feel better soon.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Omg i would have gone crazy on him. That is so selfish of him. I would be having a serious talk with him about it. You are sick. You need help. He is supposed to help you, and he isn't. Simple as that. It was his choice to stay up all night, it wasn't yours for getting sick, im sorry mama. I hope you feel better!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Tell him to do something. My ex used to be the same way, I know how ya feel hun, but seriously put your foot down sick or not!
    momof3ncencali

Answer by momof3ncencali at 6:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Put your foot up his rear thats BS even if you are sick or not. Talk to him and tell him he is a parent as well not EVERYTHING has to be done by you. I am sorry hun hope things get better for you.Feel better.feel better

jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• thank you ladies. Im still sick and told him he needed to think real hard about his place in our lives and what he wanted to contribute i think it scared him guess ill see in the next couple days if he does contriute or make an effort. today started with flowers and a bowl of soup. not gonna completetly get him outta the dog house but it was sweet and simple. He has a long way to go still
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2011