Desperately in need of prayer. Please pray for this young man.

A 17 year old young man from my community was severly burned yesterday. His name is Jamey. He was burning trash in a metal barrel and he poured some gas on it and it exploded. His brother was burned on the hands and arms trying to get Jamey's clothing off. They have sent him to a burn treatment hospital several hours away.

Please pray for his survival and recovery and his brother. Also, he has family here that worry as they wait for updates and family on the road to and from the hospital and his poor parents that need prayer, too.

Thank you in advance. He is a very, very distant cousin and lives about a mile from me. He is a nice young man in a horrible situation.

cassey.e

Asked by cassey.e at 5:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Health

• I will include him in my prayers. I hope he's okay, medicine does wonders these days on burns so I hope to God they show this with him.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 5:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Pray and then pray again
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Aw I hope him and his brother are okay :( I will pray for them.
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Jamey and his family will be in my prayers!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 5:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• praying for jamey and his family
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• im sorry

bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Father, we come before Your presence about your child Jamey. We know you have Him in the palm of Your hand. Plz prepare him & his brother for what lies ahead. Plz send in others to pray for them, be with them through the night, and have words of encouragement for them. We also ask that they receive the best of care and You healing touch as You walk with the through this. Plz strengthen their family and make financial provisions for them as well as strength as they travel. We agree for a hedge of protection for all involved in their comings & goings. Peace & comfort to Jamey, his brother, and family. Thank You Father for what ever way you choose to work through this situations. Plz remind those You want to be in prayer for them to pray throughout the day for these boys & their family. We humbly ask these things through the precious name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. amen.
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 7:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• prayingPraying for Jamey and all the family and loved ones.

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2011